A typical cosmetic clinic in Bundoora offers a surprisingly impressive range of services – more than most people are aware of. Below, this article will take a look at some of the main services you can expect.
- Skin analysis – This involves close examination of your skin under magnification and UV light to look for signs of congestion, dehydration, scarring, pigmentation, ageing, etc. An appropriate treatment can then be recommended.
- IPL photo rejuvenation – A laser treatment that targets darkened areas of the skin to reduce signs of ageing.
- Diathermy –This treatment uses microwaves, electromagnetic energy or sound waves to improve blood flow and help with joint and muscle conditions.
- Cosmelandepigmentation – This treatment targets skin problems such as melasma, post-acne marks, sun spots and other pigmentation issues in a non-invasive manner.
- Vascular laser treatment – This uses laser technology to address visible signs of broken capillaries, spider veins and rosacea on the legs, face and elsewhere.
- Tattoo removal – This is a non-invasive procedureused to remove unwanted tattoos with the help of Q-switch lasers.
- Freckle removal – This involves laser beams being used on the affected regions, killing off the skin cells and causing them to be shed by the body.
- Scar removal –A mild laser beam is used to target the scarred area. This stimulates a therapeutic response from the skin that helps to regenerate scarred tissue.
- Skin needling – This skin treatment stimulates collagen synthesis to help reduce stretch marks, acne scarring, fine lines, cellulite, enlarged pores and pigmentation.
- Medical grade laser hair removal – This treatment generates heat that destroys hair follicle roots, which prevents hair from growing again.
- Laser teeth whitening – This involves applying a unique bleaching agent gel to the teeth’s surface, which is then activated by a laser beam to help remove stains.
- Laser genesis – This is a non-invasive technique that uses laser light to reduce pigmentation, sun damage, scarring, redness, large pores, uneven texture, wrinkles and fine lines.
- Body sculpting – Body sculpting with the help of micro laser beams assists with the reduction of cellulite in difficult to reach parts of the body. 2 or 3 treatments are usually required. This treatment isuseful for reducing back fat, bra fat, bat wings, upper arms, post baby belly, saddlebags, thighs, hips, tummy bulges, double chin and under chin.
- Cosmetic injectables – Cosmetic injections are a non-surgical way to help restore the vitality and freshness of your appearance. Cosmetic injections may be suitable if you’ve noticed any of the following:
- Forehead lines
- Crow’s feet
- Fine lines
- Glabella lines
- Facial lines
- Lip lines
- Neck wrinkles
Other Services that Might be Offeredby a Cosmetic Clinic in Bundoora
The treatments listed above all cover the physical wellness of your body in general, and your skin in particular. But since there’s such a close relationship between your physical health and your psychological/spiritual health, there are some cosmetic clinics that offer services that go beyond mere physical beauty.
This means that a cosmetic clinic in Bundoora can also offer the following:
- Ayurvedic medicine, a tradition that had its origins in India more than 5000 years ago