Treating your skin to a facial every two months is beneficial in ways. You’ll start seeing a noticeable difference in your skin’s texture, tone and appearance. Choose salons that use only high-quality ingredients. When you step into a salon for a facial, many find the facial catalogue and the jargons confusing. Your esthetician will help with choosing the best option for you.
If you are looking for great parlor options in Phoenix, get a facial done at Focal Point Salon & Spa. They are a popular pick among Phoenix residents and their estheticians are happy to help you with your queries. If you don’t have the luxury of time by your side, choose their express facial or pamper yourself with other elaborate facial options.
Facials are broadly categorized into two types: one is for relaxation which involves a smooth and chilled out experience while some facials are driven by results and won’t be all too enjoyable. Be it any facial it should involve:
- Deep cleanse
- Proper exfoliation
- Serums and other skin-healthy products infused into the skin
There are facials aimed for every skin time. Choosing the facial type that isn’t designed for your skin would result in acne breakout and irritated skin. The right skin care routine gives your skin a healthy and youthful look.
Facials according to skin type:
- Normal skin: Unlike other sensitive skin types, dry skin wouldn’t have adverse reactions to products and a wide range of products are applicable to dry skin. A regular facial which involves moisturizers, toners and facial masks with a good deal of massaging is ideal.
- Oily skin: If you skin appears greasy and oily often, it implies you have oily skin. This skin type is prone to more acne breakouts. Facials that use regular moisturizers and oils end up clogging pores and trigger more acne. Oily skins require facials that involve deep cleansing and moderate exfoliation.
- Dry skin: Apart from the top layer of dry skin, hydration at deeper levels is required. This skin type requires both water and oil and your skin need products that penetrate deep into your skin. Facials that involve gentle exfoliation work great.
- Combination skin: Some have a combination of oily and dry skin types and both these areas require specialized treatment. Care must be taken to ensure that neither skin type is aggravated. Combination skin requires facials that involve extraction and a treatment mask.
Choose the right facial for your skin and experience its benefits. Ask your esthetician for advice regarding your skin type and choose accordingly.